Tuesday, June 19, 2012

an informal introduction... ahem...

(Taken from my About Me Section) Greetings, from me to you via cyberspace! My name is Karen and this blog was started in conjunction with my Digital Art 141 class. My creative background spans from my fascination with sustainability issues, urban design, architecture, and interactive art. I guess that I am no different than many college students in that I am not sure where my interior architecture major and women's, gender, and sexuality studies minor will lead me in terms of a career path. All that I know is that I am interested in exploring urban design work, advocacy and nonprofit work within underrepresented communities, and possibly starting my own green business. I hope to have a better understanding on design within different facets, including a digital medium because of this class. Hope you enjoy my future posts regarding art and other nonsense running through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment